A 53-year-old Seaford man has been charged with Manslaughter after a crash that killed two children back in January.
Delaware State Police say Arthur Perdue has been charged with two counts of felony Manslaughter, Vehicular Assault, 3rd offense Driving Under the Influence and other traffic violations in the crash that killed 14-year-old Hope Glasgow and 6-year-old Nathan Glasgow of Seaford.
Perdue was indicted by a Grand Jury on Tuesday for the charges after an investigation of the crash. Following the indictment, Perdue was contacted by troopers in Delaware City and taken into custody and arraigned. He was committed to Howard R. Young Correctional Institution on $65,203 cash bond.
Perdue faces the following charges.
- Manslaughter (Felony) – 2 counts
- Vehicular Assault First Degree (Felony)
- 3rd Offense Driving Under the Influence (Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Driving on the Wrong Side of the Roadway
- Passing in a No-Passing Zone
- Failure to Have Required Insurance